Jumat, Maret 27, 2009

I like this song


lucky_jason mraz

(Jason)
Do you hear me,
I’m talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I’m trying

(Colbie)
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

(Both)
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh, ooooh, oooh, oooh,
Oooh ooh ooh ooh

(Both)
They don’t know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I’ll wait for you I promise you, I will

(Both)
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we’re in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

(Jason)
And so I’m sailing through the sea
To an island where we’ll meet
You’ll hear the music fill the air
I’ll put a flower in your hair

(Colbie)
Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you’re all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

Hhuhuu...lagu ini bner2 ngingetin ak wktu jaman SMA...
tp ga i'm in love...just i'm lucky with my best friend...
ada mima,uun,yamin,dhyan,adi,dll....
ya ampuuun....
pa kabar mreka yah??

"lucky to have been where i have been...
lucky to be comming home again..."
yeah..ini ak rasain wktu menapakn kaki lagi ke gerbang sekolah..kira2 liburan semester kmrn...otak lgsng nge-flashback kejadian2 wktu jaman SMA....kangeen..jd pgen ngulang lagi kejadian2 dlu...klo ak di kasi kesempatan bwt ngulang wkt lgi..ak bkal ngulang masa SMA..dan tiu adalah masa klas 3..soalnya..kls3 tuw wuih..tntangan abees...walopun stress2 gmn...gtu..disitu tantanganny..Hhhuhuu..kangeeen...
Mmm..untuk sekarang..
maybe i'm lucky i'm in love with my boy friend...Hho..
walopun ak blm blajar bny dari dy..tp i'll try to know him...
i'm lucky memulai untuk belajar...

lgu ini juga easy listening...
dengan alunan musik sedikit regae...tp ga begitu kliatan..knapa yah..
Mmm.mungkin karna lirikny...juga karna jason mraz nyanyi brg colbie jg kali yah...klo jason mraz nyanyi sendiri mgkin bkal regae2 gtu..Hhehe...sok teu...:p

4 komentar:

annisanican mengatakan...

hihihi inkaa.. falling in love with bestfriend juga enak kok ka. coba aja. lagunya bnr banget, "lucky to have been where i have been". :))

hehehe kita sama2 ngepos ttg lagu yang kita suka ya.. ^___^

hanyablogbiasa mengatakan...

duh...duh...
lagi belajar ttng dia yach??
jangn tanya ma aq mulu yach...
=D
Belajar yang tekun!!

Anonim mengatakan...

ehemmm....i feel so lucky to have u as one of my bestfriend, inkoh...

me fivedoublenine mengatakan...

hhuhu..tengktu uciiik..
i'm lucky have a best friend like u..:)